Consumer Behavior in the Digital Era
The widespread influence of technological devices has changed the way consumers buy and relate to brands. With more and more hours spent online and the vast amount of content available, consumers in the Digital Age are more empowered than ever.
Here are some stats showing consumer behavior has drastically changed.
- “70% of buying experiences are based on how the customer feels they are being treated.” – McKinsey
- “Three out of four consumers say they spent more money with a company because of a positive customer experience.” – Business 2 Community
- “82% of consumers have stopped doing business with an organization as a result of negative experience and 75% do not return.” – BusinessWire
- “86% of consumers will pay more for a better customer experience.” – Oracle
- “45% of companies offering web or mobile self-service reported an increase in site traffic and reduced phone inquiries.” – destination CRM
These changes in the way consumers spend are the results of the proliferation of digital. As they are bombarded with loads of distraction and ads every day, it is important to position your brand well in the digital sphere and invest in customer experience.
Marketing in the Digital Era is ruled by how consumers perceive and interact with your brand. Providing timely, relevant, and engaging content (link to product page) helps you cut through all the noise and give consumers value-adding information and experience that woo them to your brand. Today, driving consumer behavior is a golden ticket to the path to purchase.
Digital transformation has reached the sphere of art, and it’s really amazing.read more
While digital signage ROI is important, its ROO is just as critical in making the sale.read more
Engage in real-time and create better, more personalised customer experiences with conversational platforms.read more
Getting your audience to pay attention to your content is only half the job and the other half is getting them to take action.read more